KJPP Herman Ruslim was established in September 2013 and obtained a permit Public Appraisal Service Office of the Minister of Finance on 18 September 2013 with Permit Number 3.13.0054. Then it changed to KJPP Herman Meirizki and Partners on January 11th 2014 and obtained a Public Appraisal Service Office Business License from the Minister of Finance in 10 February 2014 with Permit Number 2.14.0120.
To be the best and professional KJPP in the field of services in accordance with the Standards Indonesian Assessment (SPI).
KJPP Herman Meirizki & Partners are committed to providing assessment services independent, ethical, professional and qualified and apply risk management in assessment services so as to produce quality assessment products and standard.
An appraiser is someone who has the qualifications, competence and experience doing assessment activities, in accordance with the expertise and professionalism possessed, as well as referring to to SPI (Indonesian Appraisal Standards), KEPI (Indonesian Appraisal Code of Ethics) and other matters related to assessment activities in accordance with Government regulations. Appraisal is the process of an Appraiser’s job in providing estimates and opinions on the economic value of an asset at a certain time according to Indonesian Valuation Standards.
1) Firm valuation;
2) Share valuation;
3) Valuation of financial instrument;
4) Intangible assets valuation;
5) Fairness opinion;
6) Feasibility Study;
7) Valuation of gain or loss arising from certain event; and
8) Other business valuation.
1) Real property valuation;
2) Personal property valuation;
3) Valuation of project development;
4) Valuation of property development;
5) Valuation of agriculture assets;
6) Valuation of fishery assets;
7) Valuation of forestry assets;
8) Valuation of mining assets; dan
9) Other assets valuation.